Saturday 2 November 2013

Measuring your own success beyond the scale

one thing I have struggled with from time to time is the number at the scale, one thing that can be another thing that is helpful to people is the measurements, taking measurements of your body can help, take them in a few different spots. I have had a measurement that has not changed in 1 taking, where all the others have changed. I also do my BMI since working with Terry of Design Fitness, and she also teaches classes at Waterloo Rec Centre and Breithaupt Centre too.
A way of measuring success can be can you go up a flight of stairs without running out of breath, are you off blood pressure medication, can you do something you have never done before?
This morning I saw on Facebook that Rachael Ray had a weight loss tip page, there are a lot of inspirational pictures and messages on there. This one I found is another way to measure success too:
 
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rays-Weight-Loss-Tips/591135807612763?hc_location=stream

No comments:

Post a Comment