Wednesday 26 September 2012

Believe

Okay, so I need this right now, more directed in a different direction then with weight watchers, but it has been talked about recently in weight watchers.Mine, I need help believing in myself this weekend, it's a big weekend for me I planned a big event for work that can either be a big success or flop. Then I am trying to run my first 5 km Sunday I haven't run a 5 km in 8-10 years, but I have also not been this skinny since before 2004. I still have a way  to go, but I have accomplished a lot.

So here are some believe inspirational quotes!
Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around.
Henry David Thoreau

Your belief determines your action and your action determines your results, but first you have to believe.
Mark Victor Hansen
It's not what you go through that defines you; you can't help that. It's what you do AFTER you've gone through it that really tests who you are.
Kwame Floyd
Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.Mary Kay AshTrust yourself. You know more than you think you do.
Benjamin Spock
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." -- Christopher Robin to Winnie the Pooh
The Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.- Elanor Roosevelt

Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment