Tuesday 25 September 2012

Welcome to our new blog!

Well I guess we have to figure out what we want our blog to be.  Besides myself our blogging team consists of Linda Nellis (our fearless leader in our journey through Weight Watchers) and Melissa Ellard (someone who like me is on a journey).

So let's start here, OMG I have been coming every Friday since I joined on the last day of January in 2010.  Well maybe not exactly, Linda probably can recall that I came in to weigh in every week, but I never stayed for a meeting until May or June, every week I'd promise to stay the next week until she finally called me on it.  I've lost 75 lbs so far, although I have been stuck for awhile (ugh a plateau).   There are only a few members who have become part of our long term Friday club!  I work at the University of Waterloo.  I have an obsession with all things Apple, love music and might be addicted to online shopping. (Has anybody seen the UPS truck?)

So we are going to have some recipes, some tips, some stories and finally update our walking trip.  However I hope this blog will be interactive and that you will participate and submit content (via email) for us to post!



Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment