Thursday 27 September 2012

Finding Success

Okay, so tonight i was out on my run, last run i believe before my race for the cure on Sunday. I am too swamped with everything for my event at work Saturday to run tomorrow. I have been told it's not good to run the day before a big event! Well tonight... best run ever, I leave that to the fact i had good music, and I kept remembering back to what someone has told me more than once, but I used while I was struggling tonight... and that was being told "you can do it." Even though this GREAT friend wasn't with me, I kept remembering their words to me, and kept repeating them over and over again. So here are some more different quotes, about success, going beyond limits, and making dreams come true! With all of us we are on our goal of trying to make our lives healthier for different reasons. We all have to have some support in some way!

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
Vincent van Gogh

Failure teaches success.
Japanese Saying

I failed my way to success.
Thomas Edison

The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
Paul Valery


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment